3.19.2008

Fall Out

Although Joe did all the walls (and the entire kitchen) we actually let Chester's dudes demo the paster ceiling in the living room. They didn't close the doors to the one room where we were storing everything so I came in to find everything looking like the aftermath of Mt. St. Helens . This is my prize leather rhino which my parents bought at Liberty of London before I was born. needless to say I wasn't thrilled - but I got it cleaned up pretty quickly and all is well throughout the land.
I'd also moved a bunch of art up there which also got really dirty. These two on the left were done by my old friend Matthew Brannon. He's in the friggin Whitney Biennial this year (maybe you've heard of it?). So yeah, I'm going to have to start taking better care of all my beloved paintings!
Arg....

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

I was with your parents when they bought that rhino! A lifetime ago