1.28.2013

Here's a (Retorical) Question

What if I just up and start blogging again on this same old abandoned blog? I feel like the natural inclination is to start fresh. But... I dunno. I'm not really ashamed of stopping (for multiple years) and then starting again. Plus, people do still find this blog and pitch me horrible advertising ideas on the regular. So it might actually be better to just say put. Though something about it seems deeply uncool.


Yeah.... to hell with it. Cool is for cowards (Bernie's life motto).



4 comments:

erin said...

Yes, please stay and yes, please blog. xoxo

Bunny @ 86n It said...

Do it!
I miss your humor.

Anonymous said...

Hah! You popped into my mind recently but forgot to search for you until this morning. Wish you would come back and stay a while.

Barbara H.

Donna Phillips @ Split-Site PhD said...

Well I don’t see anything wrong with it, it will make your old readers happy to see you are posting again, and besides if it is already there why make a new one? I also have abandoned my blog and plan to use it again, some of these days.


http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/