4.22.2008

Mary's Pretty House

Here's my plug for my friend Mary's gorgeous victorian row house in Hudson that she's begun renting out on occasion for vacationers. I stayed there last weekend (my house is still too scary to sleep in alone) and I can tell you that it's beyond dreamy. I highly recommend it for a writing retreat or just a decompression weekend away from the city. You can learn more about it by clicking on her house-link on my homepage (the Hudson Honeybee). Thanks Mary! You have awesome taste honey!

looking down her staircase...


Her bath...

The room I stayed in...


Ok this photo serves two purposes - it shows the cool room and also makes me look way way skinnier than I really am. So that doesn't suck.


Her fireplace (similar design to mine) but don't you love the mirror?



1 comment:

renovationtherapy said...

Very nice. I'll bring the vodka, what time we drinkin'?