7.02.2008

Late To The Tag Party

Hi all - I got tagged by d over at rehabitat a million years ago (in blog years - in NYC years it was about a week) and haven't had time to answer the questions much less pass them on to anyone else. Here they are readers - feel free to answer them and forward them to other bloggers.

the rules: answer the following questions about yourself. at the end of the post you pass the questions on to 6 (or so) bloggers and list their names. then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog.

1. what did you do 10 years ago? I was still pretty much crawling out from under the rock that I spent the majority of the 90’s under. The deets are a wee bit dark for this audience. Suffice to say my hair and teeth look much better now – and I no longer frighten old ladies on the street. Rock on!

2. five items on your to-do list today:
a. log a little blog time (I have two blogs I do for $$ and this poor neglected thing I do for funsies)
b. give Bernie a major walk (he had a lazy Tuesday)
c. try to drum up some writing work for next month (its looking slim)
d. try to do something about my haggy looking roots
e. troubleshoot getting up to Hudson for the 4th

3. snacks i enjoy: Total Yogurt, these new rice chips that I'm way addicted to, and Italian ices from Ralphs on the corner (yay! Summer!).
4. what would you do if you were a billionaire? Yep – student loans. Oh wait, health insurance! Oh and travel. And maybe have a kid which we can’t even almost afford now. Oh! And maybe I could write a book instead of Ten Fascinating Facts You Never Knew About Blush - and the like.
5. places i would live: Definitely Italy, but I’d love to try Sweden – I’ve never been.
6. bloggers i am passing the challenge on to are: I think I'm so nerdily late to the game that forwarding this would be like joining Friendster tomorrow. So I'll just let anyone interested take it upon themselves.




No comments: