5.23.2008

Dying for Hudson

I haven't been to Hudson at all recently which totally blows. I haven't taken any days off - weekend or otherwise for way too long. Never let anybody tell you that freelance is easier. Anyway - I'm finally going up for Sunday night/Monday day. Can't wait. I just wanted to let everyone know why my postings are a little crusty. I haven't been posting anything unless I go up there. I may have to follow my fellow bloggers lead and sneak some of my regular "downstate" life into the mix just to keep things rolling more regularly.
I can't wait to see the jungley yard up there - till then here's a picture of (yay it's good flowers at the deli time again!) the some pretty blooms arranged in my awesome Dorothy Thorpe pitchers. Not exactly nature but............

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE the pitchers and the flowers!!!

renovationtherapy said...

stop in Stormville on your way up!!!

Green Fairy said...

I hear ya on the freelance thing. I put in twice as many hours as my friends for the same amount of money. But at least I get to work in my jammies!

Love the pitchers.

Jen & Stan said...

Great photo! We don't have anything in our house that we can photograpg right now that isn't covered with dust, let alone something that smells as pretty as it looks.

Looking forward to seeing more on your house.