7.30.2008

Stuff I Would Buy This Week If Any Of My Freelance Gigs Paid On Time And I Wasn't Totally Broke

Ok - so my consumerism probably needs curbing anyway right?
But I thought I'd post a few finds that I'm coveting for the Hudson house just in case you want to scoop them up yourselves. Why let my savvy shopping skills go to waste eh?

First: this awesome blue stripe rug from Pottery Barn - great sale price check it out from 19.99-39.99 right now!

Second: this bed skirt in ticking blue. This is about as un-precious as you can get with a bedskirt (which in case you are curious is a GOOD thing in Hallie's book of upstate decorating). A Queen is going for 39.99 - final sale yo.
They have a few other great sale items right now but you're all perfectly capable of a good browse without my supervision. My work here is done.

7 comments:

iloveupstate.com said...

I've been looking at that rug for a few months and I was something similar to that's straight stripes. I don't like the way it mixes the stripes. I'm waiting for the PB clearance sale out in Riverhead (typically August) to go hogwild. I have the headboard, drapes and throw pillows that match the bedskirt. Yay!

Hallie&Joe said...

I always think of myself as one of the best sourcers on the planet but you totally put me to shame with your insane knowledge of sales. I swear you should lead guided trips. I'll buy a ticket.

Green Fairy said...

Your post title made me giggle; I've been whinging all week about late-paying clients--nice to know someone else out there understands.

iloveupstate.com said...

The Fiance has a book coming out 3/09 about our exploits...I'm terrified...

Hallie&Joe said...

I can't wait! Where's the book party?

Eleanor said...

Hallie,, you know that your dogs are going to pee on it, and the first time through the washer it will be all curled up on the edges....

Hallie and Joe said...

Ok Auntie El - could you be a bigger party pooper? Bernie will have you know that he hasn't had a single accident in my house since he completed puppy preschool. So there!