8.22.2008

Where I've Been

Hi all - sorry to have neglected the blog. Trust me - it's one of my favorite things to do so you gotta know that if I haven't been around its because life has been kicking my a*#. I've been busy trying to hustle all manner of sidejobs and then taking breaks to panic. By the by, if anyone you know needs a press release, bio, obit, Ebay listing, entire book, TV pilot idea or greeting card written, please... by all means let me know.
I called a total time out this week and went up to Hudson with Bernie in tow for a 24 hour mental health break. It helped like you wouldnt believe.
So anyway - I'm back!
H.

2 comments:

iloveupstate.com said...

I'd like to run away and hide at my house, unfortunately they all follow me...

Chin up!

Louie Monkey-Pest said...

Apology accepted. Now lets get the house done.