10.06.2008

Dry Wall Hell

So yeah, here's what I'm doing now. This is me after countless hours spent sanding the kitchen ceiling and walls, and putting another layer of mud on the corners. Fun times, fun times. At one point I realized that I'd crossed over into insanity. Which of course, meant it was picture time. For the people...
There's sort of a Milky Way thing going on on my T shirt, with Saturn being my right boob. So you see, I find ways to be fancy no matter what I'm doing.
Ick. I'm looking forward to days and days of this. Anyone with a day off feel free to jump on a train and come help me. I promise to amuse you with the weird positions I plaster in (i.e. one foot on top of fridge, one foot on top of ladder) and as always, there will be snacks.

2 comments:

Five and Diamond Vintage said...

"days and days of this..."? please invest a good dust mask!

And bury some odd 20th C treasures in the walls if you still have anything yet to be sheet-rocked...

Jennifer said...

You should sell those shirts... fashion in drywall dust!

Glad I wasn't you... but I will be soon!